- Plugin the Wi-Fi Range Extender into the wall outlet. It could be any extender.
- Connect a wireless client device to the default SSID of the Belkin Wi-Fi Range Extender. If you don’t know the wireless name, then it will be ‘Belkin.Setup’ by default.
- On your device, launch a web browser and enter ‘http://Belkin.range’ to start the Belkin setup wizard. Or, you can access the web-based Belkin extender setup page by going to http://192.168.206.1.
- After that, click ‘Start Setup’ option.
- The system will start checking for the software update, so if you want to skip all of it, then you can click on ‘Manual Setup Link’, which is given at the bottom of the page.
- It’s time to select your wireless network name. Select both the network names if using a dual-band router. If you can’t find your wireless network on the list, then click the ‘Refresh’ icon to update the list.
- Enter your wireless password followed by clicking ‘Next’.
If you have questions or need any assistance troubleshooting, just visit: Belkin Router | How to Reset Eero